The following statements describe the privacy practices for NuWeb:
• We do not collect any personal information from our users
• Visits are logged for aggregate statistics and diagnosis
• Security settings protect the misuse of sensitive information
Personal User Information
NuWeb requires no user registration for reading its site’s content. Users are free to visit NuWeb, and navigate all its pages.
However if a user wants to comment a blog post, send an email or download a document (white-paper, ebook, infografics) she or he will be asked to register.
Our cookies help us:
• Improve the speed of the site
• Continuously improve our website for you
• Allow you to share pages with social networks like Facebook or Twitter
• Collect any personally identifiable information
• Collect any sensitive information
• Pass personally identifiable data to third parties
You can learn more about all the cookies we use reading the text below:
Social Website Cookies
Cookies are used by social websites (like Facebook and Twitter) so you can easily Like or share our content with the sharing buttons on our site.
The privacy implications on this will vary from the different social websites and are dependent on the privacy settings you have chosen on these networks.
Visitor Statistics Cookies
This helps us to continuously improve our website. These analytics programs also tell us if how people reached this site (e.g. from a search engine or by direct link) and whether they have been here before.
If your browser is adjusted to accept cookies we take this, and your continued use of our website, to mean that you are fine with this. Should you wish to deactivate cookies, you can learn how to do this below, however doing so will likely mean that your browser will not work as you would expect on most web pages.
Turning Cookies Off
You can usually switch cookies off by adjusting your browser settings to stop it from accepting cookies. Your browser help function will tell you how. Doing so however will limit the functionality of most of the world’s websites as cookies are a standard part of websites.
NuWeb contains links to other sites. We are not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of such Web sites. This privacy document applies only to NuWeb.