SEO is a process of overall and continuous improvement of your website and its web presence so it satisfies your visitors needs and ranks high in search engines ranking pages (SERPs) for certain search term (s).
We plan and implement a SEO strategy for our clients. We work strictly following Google webmaster guidelines without any shady attempts to cheat.
Instead of the classical approach starting with technical SEO we will start with something different - following our holistic concept:
Content evaluation of your site
It includes but is not limited to items such as:
- structure and design evaluation
- image relevancy
- readability test
- user experience
- uniqueness of the texts
- spell-, grammar and syntax check
- and more...
Technical Audit of the site
- There are strict guidelines from the search engines like Google or Bing how the site should be coded (or programmed).
- This is the program code which hides behind, supports and manages your beautiful site.
- There are numerous technical elements which relevancy should be checked and if they meet the guidelines requirements.
- We make such an audit following 67 elements checklist.
This one-time service and the time and cost depend on how big your site is.
Some of elements it includes are:
- process of finding the most relevant keywords for your content
- semantic analysis
- image optimization
- corrections of the issues found during the Content evaluation
- improving the link structure of the page
- speed optimization (improvement)
- and many more...
Well, we have worked on your website implementing content audit, technical audit and optimization, On-page optimization and it became (maybe almost) brilliant.
But it is still here, nobody knows about it and how useful and rich it is.
Here in the playground comes the off-page Search engine optimization.
One of the main purposes of the Off-page optimization is to let other authority sites to link back to yours.
We prepare and implement thorough strategy to make your site popular and to be easily found and high ranked by Google and other search engines.
This includes but not limited to:
- make it popular across social media
- build and maintain its positive reputation
- keep it interesting and engaged
- promote it
- submit it to relevant catalogs and other websites
- and many, many more...
Off-page SEO cannot work without tight cooperation with all other elements of Web marketing.
* SEO is abbreviation of Search Engine Optimization. You might have heard or read the nonsense “SEO Optimization”. If “decoded” it sounds like: “Search Engine Optimization Optimization". Yes, the word optimization is used twice. Just a point for consideration about the person who told it…